And they’re off update: The pretty little invites are en route to our friends and family’s homes and I can’t wait for the RSVPs to start rolling in. Marcus has informed me that this year’s dinner will be French-themed. Oui, oui!
Other fun things that happened this week: I got two delayed Christmas presents. Check them out!
It is a certain (handsome) someone’s 28th birthday this Sunday and all he is asking for is Scheel’s gift cards. That is so boring and no fun to buy, so I obviously won’t be purchasing those for him. But here are some great guy gift ideas for that special man in your life.
1. Patagonia, Men’s R2 Jacket, $159
2. Brooks Brothers, Non-Iron Regular Fit Alternating Tattersall Sport Shirt, $98.50
3. J.Crew, Sperry Top-Sider for J.Crew Authentic broken-in boat shoes, $98
4. Ray-Ban, New Wayfarer Sunglasses, $119
5. Jack Spade, Work Twill Duffle Tote, $159