Ho-ho-holiday parties update: I am still in shock at the fact that Christmas is just one week away. I have no clue where the month of December went, but after this weekend I am ready to welcome the Big Man (Santa, duh!) with open arms.
With only one week until Christmas I am completely done with all of my shopping except for one thing – peanut butter. Every year Santa brings our German Shorthaired Pointer, Karl, his very own jar of PB – his absolute favorite treat. I know our boy would be pissed if he woke up Christmas morning with an empty stocking, so that errand is on my to-do list for tomorrow.
I still get excited at the thought of opening my stocking (yes, my mom still does stockings for all of us – see below) on Christmas morning. Do you do stockings at your house?
If you do, you are in luck. I have a few last-minute stocking stuffer ideas that I wouldn’t mind finding tucked inside my bear this coming Sunday. But you better get going, the clock is ticking!
1. Forever21, Plaid Fringe Scarf, $5.90
2. Fred Flare, Diamond Ring Bottle Opener, $12
3. Sally Hansen, Salon Effects ‘Peppermint Twist’ Strips, $8.54
4. West Elm, Alphabet Scented Candles, $7
5. Iowa Lottery, Holiday Scratch Tickets, prices vary
6. Sephora, Michael Kors Rollerball, $22
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Logo Neoprene Universal Case, $42
8. Essie, Berry Naughty, $7.79