While on maternity leave, one would think I have an abundance of time to spare each day. False! So while I feed Fitz every three hours and manage to keep up with laundry and errand running, I’ve enlisted my sister Morgan to do her annual fall faves post. Enjoy!
THE PSL IS BACK! I REPEAT, THE PSL IS BACK! THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE!
Fall is finally here whether this 85+ degree weather wants it to be or not. It’s here. And it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. At least, I hope not.
Round 2 of: Something You Want, Something You Need, Something to Wear, Something to Read
Something you want…
- More scarves, duh. Mine are currently packed away in my parents’ basement so I figure a few more won’t hurt, right? Love this one from Target.
Something you “need”…
- Cowboy boots! Luckily, my bestie Sara & I snagged some – BOGO style – at Famous Footwear a couple weeks ago. We rocked them to see the Dixie Chicks last Thursday. We acted like giddy little school girls the whole time and loved every darn second of it.
Something to wear…
- I recently got this sweatshirt as a birthday gift and I can already tell I’m going to be living in it this fall. Gotta rep my hometown, weird name & all.
Something to read…
- I have a loooong list of books I can’t wait to read but here’s a small sampling:
- Scrappy Little Nobody – Anna Kendrick (out November 15th)
- When Breath Becomes Air – Paul Kalanithi
- A Little Life – Hanya Yanagihara
- Dark Matter – Blake Crouch (read in 2 nights – highly recommend)
- Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman – Lindy West