Sunshine ahead update: I still can’t believe how unbelievable the weather has been this week. Mid-March and it topped out in the 80s yesterday and today – insane, but I LOVE IT! Well, I love it minus the early spring allergies it has brought along with it. Puffy eyes definitely need to be hidden behind my new RayBan-inspired specs. You dig?
Tomorrow I am off to the place I called home for seven years, the windy city of Chicago. A few of us ladies are heading there to join in our dear friend, Ms. Molly Spellman’s, bachelorette party. Being the Irish lass that she is, it is fitting for us to celebrate her upcoming nuptials on St. Patrick’s Day. I see some green in my very near future!
Will you be sporting some green this Saturday? I know I will be! Still looking? Why not throw these on!
1. Tory Burch, Patent leather Eddie flat, $178
2. Lori’s Shoes, Colorful clover posts, $24
3. Bauble Bar, Lime elliptic bib necklace, $24
4. Kate Spade, Portola Valley Quinn, $197
5. J.Crew Factory, Tissue v-neck tee, $16.50